- Abe and Annie Seibel Foundation
- AFSA/CMSAF/AMF Scholarship Programs
- AIA/Architects Diversity Advancement Scholarship
- Air Force Aid Society Education Grants
- Air Line Pilots Association Scholarship Program
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf
- Allied Van Lines Scholarship
- American Chemical Society Scholars Program
- American Legion Auxiliary (Texas) Scholarships
- American Legion Oratorical Contest
- Annual National Washington Crossing Foundation Scholarship Award
- Charles, Lela and Mary Slough Foundation Scholarship
- Coast Guard Mutual Assistance Education Program
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, Inc.
- Colburn-Pledge Music Scholarship Foundation
- DECA Scholarship Awards
- Don't Mess With Texas Scholarship
- ESA Foundation
- Evalee C. Schwarz Charitable Trust for Education
- Family, Career & Community Leaders of America, Texas Association
- C.J. Davidson Scholarship
- FFCLA Regional Scholarship
- Feeding Tomorrow Scholarship Program
- Francis P. Matthews and John E. Swift Educational Trust Scholarships
- George & Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation Scholarships
- HomeCity Real Estate Scholarship
- Hope Pierce Tartt Scholarship
- Irene S. Wischer Foundation Scholarship
- Knights of Columbus Pro Deo Et Pro Patria Scholarships
- Lighthouse Guild
- Military Officers Association of America Scholarship Fund Educational Assistance Program
- Most Valuable Student Scholarship Award
- Music for the Blind
- National Association of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Educational Foundation Scholarship
- Bradford White Corporation Scholarships
- DELTA Faucet Company Scholarship Program
- PHCC of Texas Auxiliary Scholarship Program
- PHCC Educational Foundation Scholarship Program (Need Based)
- National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP)
- National Honor Society Scholarship
- Prudential Spirit of Community Awards
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarships
- National Press Club Scholarship for Journalism Diversity
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society Education Programs
- Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation
- Rebekah Assembly of Texas (Irma Gesche Scholarship)
- Redfin Scholarship
- Red River Valley Fighter Pilots Association Scholarships (River Rats)
- Rocco Caffarelli Scholarship
- Scholastic Art and Writing Awards
- Scott Alan Turner Personal Finance Scholarship
- Second Marine Division Association Memorial Scholarship Fund
- SEG Foundation Scholarships
- Sid Richardson Memorial Fund
- Siemens Competition in Math, Science & Technology
- Society for Science and the Public
- Society of Women Engineers Scholarship Program
- Stokes Educational Scholarship Program
- Texas Department of Transportation's Conditional Grant Program
- Texas Floral Endowment
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company Scholarship Program
- Texas Restaurant Association for Food Service Scholarships
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Footwear Design Scholarship Program
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Higher Education Scholarship Program
- Union Plus Education Foundation Scholarship
- Voice of Democracy Contest
- William C. Doherty and John T. Donelon Scholarship Fund
- 4-H Opportunity Scholarships
VOCATIONAL TEXAS SCHOLARSHIPS:
These Texas scholarships are intended for students who are pursuing a particular major or career.
- The Texas Gridiron Scholarship is a Texas scholarship designed for students interested in a career in journalism. The scholarship is worth $750, and applicants must submit two samples of published work, one piece of unedited writing, an essay on why he or she has chosen to study journalism as well as an application.
- The W. Price, Jr. Memorial Award is a Texas scholarship designed for students pursuing a career in food services. It is a renewable $1,000 award, and applicants must demonstrate academic ability, a good job history, leadership ability and potential within the food service industry.
- The RMCMI Scholarship is a renewable $2,000 Texas scholarship for students majoring in certain types of engineering. Applicants must be juniors or seniors in college, or earning a postgraduate degree.
- The SPE Trans Pecos Section Scholarship is a $2,000 renewable Texas scholarship for students majoring in General or Chemical Engineering. The scholarship is offered by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, and applicants must be high school seniors or undergraduate students. Applicants must be majoring in Logistics and Materials Management or Transportation and Highway Engineering, and must demonstrate academic ability, potential, interest in the field, good character and financial need.
- The Texas Transportation Scholarship is a $1,000 Texas scholarship for college sophomores, juniors and seniors, graduate and doctoral students.
- The Texas Library Association Scholarship is a Texas scholarship intended for students earning a masters degree in Library Science. The award is worth $2,000.
MERIT/ESSAY TEXAS SCHOLARSHIPS:
These are Texas scholarships that are available to any student, and whose selection processes are based on academic or extracurricular achievement and/or an essay. Examples include:
- The St. David’s Neal Kocurek Scholarship is a $2,000-$4,000 Texas scholarship for students expressing interest in a healthcare profession who demonstrate financial need and academic promise.
- The Texas History Essay Contest. This contest offers prizes ranging from $1,000 to $3,000. Applicants must submit an essay between 1,500 and 2,000 words in length about Texas history. Winners are chosen based on originality, depth of research, expression and organization.
AREA OF RESIDENCE TEXAS SCHOLARSHIPS:
These are scholarships with very few requirements other than town or county of residence, and whose selection processes are mostly based on merit and financial need.
- The Hugg Trust Scholarship is a Texas scholarship intended for students who have graduated from Williamson County High School, and who have been residents of Williamson County for at least two years prior to graduation.
Williamson County Scholarships